Monday, March 21, 2011

That whole Rebecca Black and her "Friday" thing.

I know. Another blogger talking about this chick who really can't sing at all and her terrible song that her mom lovingly got for her to record and the evil Ark music dudes who are going to reap the "benefit." Well, this isn't about all those things, per se.

What it is about is the video of Rebecca appearing on Good Morning America performing the song. And it's not so much the song I want you to focus on the people in her band and the dude who gives the high-five to someone off camera after the second round of "partyin'" or whatever the hell that bit is.

Was the high-five really done as some sort of gesture of "Yeah we did it!" mentality, or was it more of a "Yeah, I can't believe this garbage is really popular!"? Whatever the case may be, I seriously need to start figuring out how I can literally become famous overnight on YouTube and finally make my fortune.

1 comment: